Children’s Cancer Fund champions kids in their fight against cancer through strategic investments in research and care in North Texas. We are a nonprofit organization based in Dallas, Texas that generates funds through several fundraising events throughout the year and private donations. We are closely affiliated with Children's Medical Center and UT Southwestern Medical Center, both of whom are national leaders in the research and treatment of pediatric cancer.
The Events Intern will assist with the overall seamless functioning of events by helping with the logistical, administrative and communication needs of the organization. We are a collaborative, high-energy, and creative team looking for someone who can assist in the creation and implementation of the Annual Gala during our busy fall/spring event season. This major event will take place on April 17th, 2020.
• Assist with event logistics, communication and planning
• Provide administrative and office support
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
• Proficient computer skills
• Preferred commitment September to July with the potential for additional hours the week of the event; can be flexible with less hours initially and increase
• Must have access to reliable transportation to travel to and transport event materials